May 13, 2014

The Results...

Larry Stunning is in last place with one vote...but I know there are some who really appreciated it!

Kindred Of Sin finishes in 3rd place with two votes. Kindred of Sin is my longest running story essentially, it hurts to put it on hiatus but I'm sure it will return in one form or another.

Starburst finished with 3 total votes...and Daijahvu made a really good case for it! I may try to continue it soon, hopefully not too far away. I don't want to end it either because to me it was just getting started!

So that means Annals of Simopia wins with 11 total votes! I'm not surprised it won, in fact I expected it to win.

With that said I'm proud of all of these stories in one way or another and this does not mean that the other three are ending. Just that they are on hold and who knows, they could possibly be on hold forever. Right now I'll focus my attention to Annals of Simopia and maybe I can get a chapter out within the next two weeks! Thank you all for voting and most of all commenting and supporting :D

2 comments:

  1. Yesssssssss!

    Kindred would have been my second pick, for what it's worth. Annals was the first story of yours that I started reading, though, and it's still my favorite by far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! More Celestia and the fighting, blind elf! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and loved! Also handled with extreme care!