May 6, 2014

There shall be one....

Alright...I still live! Any ways this message won't be long, but I'm afraid to say that the return just may not happen...for some stories. I just don't have time to continue all of my stories so I've decided to put all of them on a hiatus. Whether they will continue or not is unknown, even for me...but one will continue. With all my computer issues fixed for now one SHALL continue.

And that one will be...entirely left up to you, whoever still reads my stories and still follows this blog.

Of course a poll will decide which of my stories will continue and as always everyone gets two votes. One for the poll and a vote where you leave a comment behind as well. So if you vote for a story in the poll and also decide to simply leave a comment behind that you are voting for that same story then you've cast two votes for your favorite Aeon story!

I'll give it till Monday unless it gets no votes then I'll just cry.


Which Story should definitely Continue?
 
 
 
 
pollcode.com free polls 

11 comments:

  1. You should continue Annals of Simopia. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! This is absolute BS! :(

    Sorry.

    I voted for Starburst (But I want Larry UGH! This sucks!)

    Sorry.

    But yes if I HAD to choose...Starburst.

    I am so not happy right now Aeon :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! It was a hard decision DJ D:

      I will say that maybe one of the ones that does not win can continue. I can't promise anything though but you make a strong case for Starburst! Someone else voted for it too so it makes it harder for me to just put it on hold now!

      Thanks for voting!

      Delete
  3. Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that :-(. Well, anyway, I cast a vote, if only for not seeing you cry! Oh, and my vote went to Annals of Simopia as, I guess, was expected of me, LOL.

    Take care :-D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was expected, but always appreciated no matter what you'd voted for! Thank you for voting and it looks like it will definitely be continued.

      Delete
  4. Annals! of course! and of course I still follow you! I've been hoping you'd come back. I'm glad to hear you got some of the computer/game issues taken care of, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, everything seems to be working fine, hopefully it stays that way! I'll announce the winner soon on Monday although unless there is a flood of new votes it looks like one has already won! Thanks for voting Misty!

      Delete
  5. Poll, I voted for Annals.

    BUT HERE, I say Larry!
    There aren't that many superhero/action packed stories out there that are this well executed.

    I understand about juggling many stories at once, but it's true, we have gotten used to all of them. And will be BS-ing this for a while. Do what you think works best for you. If doing all of them takes the fun out of it and makes it more a chore, you're heading in the wrong direction and need to take several steps back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      You are right about Larry and thanks for the compliment! Larry was always the hardest one to make!

      Yeah it did kind of feel like a chore, thsoe months away from it all should help the quality of the stories too (I hope)

      Thanks for voting!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and loved! Also handled with extreme care!