Aug 9, 2014

Dire Fates...Sims 4....

I did cancel the Fates series...I know it was my first series and even still it gets the most views. Fact is, I've written myself into a hole in that one lol. It was the first sims 3 story I created and at the time...there was no plan. It was just to go from chapter to chapter and let it roll along. Any ways while I was writing Kindred Sins I always thought "What if..."

What if I did this differently? What if I paced it differently, what if, what if, what if. So I don't know. I don't know how good The Sims 4 will be for picture creating first of all. Posing, building sets, etc etc.

But so far, it does pass the sim test! I've been messing around with CAS and decided to make two of the main characters from that series! Here they are!

Carolyn didn't have freckles because I didn't know how to add them at the time and Mellie has short hair because I was actually going to give her short hair in the story eventually. CAS TS4 is pretty fun!

Anyways, yes this was a random blog post!




2 comments:

  1. I'M SOOOO JEALOUS YOU GOT THE DEMO. ;~;
    Obviously the girlies are lovely~ :3 Are you planning on buying TS4 right away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope everyone will have it by this time next week! Who knows how the game will be at this point, but the CAS is pretty cool. I'm really happy with them, well the more I look at the pictures the more I realize I'm really happy with Mellie. I mean if I was doing a Kindred Of Sins for TS4 right now I'd be happy with that Mellie. The Carolyn though I don't know! I wish there was a more clear-pale-ish skin tone for her mainly...

      I do plan on buying it right away, i'm kinda intrigued about how emotions and traits may or (may not) be utilized in the game. I don't know how it will be for story telling though...To me TS2 was the better game probably while TS3 was great for storytelling with how customizable the worlds are and CAST made it so you could take a ordinary shirt and make it look medival or whatever.

      Bah, I'll be buying it when it releases. It's just how I work, nearly 90% of the games I buy are games I buy first week of release. With the sims, I'm so used to the game getting better as it goes along like a MMO any ways, I mean it's like I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I buy a EP and I'm usually happy with what was in it, so for me that doesn't bother me.

      For TS4 I just hope the game is fun. I hardly ever "Play" the sims games truthfully, or rather TS3. Most of my time with the game involves creating sims and pictures for the stories. I'd like to have a newish Sims game that I spend a lot of time playing. I may or may not have a sims legacy for TS4 when it releases, just depends on how I feel about the game I guess. Give me a week with it and I'll know!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and loved! Also handled with extreme care!