Aug 1, 2014

The Big...

There are a few theories on how the universe will end. Will it be a the Big Freeze...or will it be the Big Rip? Perhaps some other theory that has yet to be born.... This isn't the end though. This isn't the end of the Metaverse or Aeon and his multiple universes.

It's been a few months since I last posted a update, even a few months where I completely disappeared. All good things must come to an end unfortunately, but fortunately no end is in sight for me. At least I hope (who am I to determine my end after all?)

This is the Big Bang. Annals of Simopia will return, I have to finish it. Starburst will continue...even Larry Stunning will make an appearance once in a while.

But good things must come to an end, and I don't think I can continue Kindred Of Sins...this does not mean that we will never see the characters again...just that version of the story may not return. I'm sorry for those that have liked it and all, but I'm not sure where it is headed at this point or rather I doubt it's destination is worth the journey.

Heh, hopefully my next post will be an update of some kind. Not a poll, not another "I've returned post!" just a story update...

Any ways, if anyone remembers Aeon...here he is!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a story update! And I, for one, remember who Aeon is ;-). I'm glad to hear from you again :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I have to admit it is great to be gone for so long and to find everyone is still here! I know I have a lot of catching up to do but I look forward to doing it! I have to catch up to my own stories first lol, or just get reacquainted with them.

      Story Update! Probably sooner then many would expect since I was in the middle of the next Annals before I had all those computer issues.

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and loved! Also handled with extreme care!